Simon Krenger is a DevOps Engineer for Swisscom in Bern and Zurich, Switzerland.
Simon is at home with both container and cloud technologies. In the past, Simon has worked with large Oracle Real Application Clusters, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and large-scale OpenShift Clusters. Our team engineers highly available solutions to enable cloud workloads for our customers.
The diverse nature of his work and studies allowed him to gain experience both in Database Systems and DevOps environments:
- Languages: German (native), English, French
- Computer Languages: C, Java, PHP, Python, SQL, BASH Scripting
- Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Debian Linux
- Container Platform: OpenShift (3.4, 3.5, 3.6), Kubernetes
- Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (certified), Google Compute Cloud
- Databases: Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, MySQL (Enterprise and Community), SQLite
- Server Applications: Oracle Enterprise Manager, Apache Webserver, NGINX, Postfix, etcd, New Relic, Nagios, Confluence, WordPress, Git, Eclipse
Want to get in touch?
- Here is my e-mail: