Simon Krenger is a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for Red Hat in Bern and Zurich, Switzerland.
Simon is working mainly with container and cloud technologies. In the past, Simon has worked with large Oracle Real Application Clusters, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and large-scale OpenShift and Kubernetes clusters. As a Technical Account Manager, he support Red Hats customers for the complete Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform product family.
The diverse nature of his work and studies allowed him to gain experience both in Database Systems and Distributed Systems:
- Languages: German (native), English, French
- Computer Languages: Java, Go, Python, SQL, BASH Scripting
- Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Debian Linux
- Container Platform: OpenShift, Kubernetes (3.13)
- Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (certified), Google Compute Cloud
- Databases: Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, MySQL (Enterprise and Community), SQLite
- Server Applications: Oracle Enterprise Manager, Apache Webserver, NGINX, Postfix, etcd, New Relic, Nagios, Confluence, WordPress, Git, Eclipse
Want to get in touch?
- Here is my e-mail: